3 Common Questions About Our Products
At ACC, we get a lot of questions about our products, but some are more popular than others. Here are three of the most common questions we receive.
1. What are the original colors for my vehicle?
A lot of people want to restore the original look and feel of their vehicle’s interior, but don’t know the original color of the carpet. To make the process easier, we feature a configurator on our website that allows you to search the exact make and model of your vehicle to determine the original color of the flooring. This can be done in 4 easy steps.
- In the main menu, click “Product Search”, and fill in your make, model, and year in the dropdown box that appears.
- Choose “Flooring” under “Product Line”.
- Choose your particular product from the list. These are the original products according to the vehicle description.
- Once you click on a product, you’ll be given a list of all the original colors.
2. Is your carpet fireproof / marine grade / aviation grade / etc.
Oddly enough, we get a lot of people asking us if our products can be used for something other than automobiles, such as a boat or plane.
We take great pride in the quality of our products - all of which meet or exceed the Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards. That being said, our carpets are made for automotive use only, and should NOT be used for any other purpose.
3. I don’t see my vehicle listed on your website. What should I do?
There are a lot of variables involved with custom auto carpets. While we try to make sure all major makes and models are covered, we can’t guarantee every possible vehicle type can be found on our site. That’s why we encourage our visitors to let us know when they can’t find their automobile.
Simply navigate to the Customer Care page, and click on “New Product Request.” You’ll be able to fill out a form for your make, model, and flooring product. Then, we can add your request to our products list.
For more common questions, check out our Frequently Asked Questions on our Customer Care page. And if you have question we haven’t answered, contact us today!