Instructions may vary for multi-piece sets
- Remove new product from box. Lay flat and pop contours back into place. Allow a few hours for product to relax back into proper shape. Check material for accuracy.
- Compare new and old carpet. (New product may have excess material on outer edges.)
- In some applications it may be necessary to use old carpet as a template for console cuts.
- IMPORTANT: Fold new product in half from front to rear. Place in vehicle lining up molded contour to seat risers or any other identifiable starting point on both driver and passenger sides. Once fitted, continue installation.
- Roll product forward making any cuts needed for brackets, shifters and heater vents etc. while maintaining proper alignment on seat risers or other starting point.
- Next, cut in center at firewall to allow product to go underneath dash.
- Continue same procedure for remainder of installation – working your way to outer edges.
- Once product is properly fitted you are now ready to do the final trimmings on outer edges, seat belts and holes etc.
Note: Applying adhesive to hold product in place is generally not necessary. If desired, only apply a light brush or spray adhesive after correct dry fit has been obtained.